LACUBA EVO E8 DIAMOND
The BULLS Lacuba Evo E8 combines comfort with speed with its sleek design making it an excellent choice whether you are touring on pavement or trekking on gravel roads. With a comfortable saddle and a geometry designed to position you in an upright position, the SR Suntour fork is what absorbs most of the vibrations from whichever road you decide to travel on. A true multi-purpose vehicle, this electric bicycle will make your commute to work fast and sweat-free but your cruises through nature even breezier.
Although the battery is not immediately seen the 650 watt-hour, 36V, powerpack packs an impressive amount of power and range potential. The IPU EVO battery is semi-integrated into the frame and can be easily removed for your convenience.
Fully equipped, the Lacuba features Shimano hydraulic disc brakes which provide smooth and even braking even in the most extreme conditions. With a high capacity battery and an 8 speed drivetrain you can select a gear that extends the battery life to achieve further distances and conquer those steep hills you would usually try to avoid. In optimal riding conditions you can reach up to 120 miles on a full charge.
Other accessories such as a rear rack, front and rear light set, and fenders make this bike a true bang for your buck. The Lacuba Evo E8 will come in three different styles in order to have the best fit for everyone. The standard frame will have a regular top tube, a Step-Thru model that will have a very low entry, and our new Wave model which will have the lowest stand over clearance compared to any of our bikes.
Choose your size and color from the menus above. For any questions, please call us at (973) 500-3082 anytime - or come visit us if you live in NJ for a test ride of any of our E-bikes for sale at 400 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona, NJ 07044. We sell and ship our e-bikes to AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY.
- Class: Class-1
- Drive Train: Brose Drive T (250w)
- Battery: 37V/17.5Ah/650Wh / 4 modes: Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo
- Battery Range: Up to 137 miles (single charge at optimal conditions)
- Charging Time: Approx. 3.4hrs to 80%, approx. 4.5hrs to 100%
- Max Speed: 20mph
- Frame: 7005 Aluminum
- Frame Size: Diamond: 48/53cm; Step-thru: 45/50/53cm; Wave: 45/50cm
- Fork: SR Suntour NCX-E LO Air 63mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Nexus SG-C6001-8D
- Shifters: Shimano Nexus SG-C6000, 8-speed
- Crankset: Miranda
- Brakes: Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc brakes 180/160mm
- Handlebar: BULLS
- Stem: BULLS
- Seat Post: BULLS
- Saddle: Selle Royal Look-in Moderate
- Hubs: Shimano HB-M3050QR / Shimano Nexus
- Rims: DDM-2
- Wheel Size: 700C
- Tires: Schwalbe Big Apple K-guard 50-622, 700C x 2.00
- Pedals: Wellgo
- Lights: Comus
- Weight: 58.42 lbs