STURMVOGEL EVO STREET
A Classic Bike, With an Electric Twist
The Sturmvogel has very impressive stats when taken a close look at. This fully rigid eBike has a charge time that goes from 0-100% in approximately 5 hours. It’s an aluminum hybrid is that’s ideal for anyone trying to make their commute faster or just relax and enjoy recreational riding.
The drive unit behind the Sturmvogel EVO Street is a 37V, 650 watt-hour battery in conjunction with Brose’s 250W motor. The range of performance it offers is more than 115 miles on one charge, depending on riding style, load and terrain.
This multi-function hybrid offers an internal 8-speed hub from Shimano Nexus, keeping maintenance low and giving a clean look. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes are equipped to ensure a responsive braking when needed, as the bike can assist you reach fast speeds quickly.
With one of the highest-performing rechargeable batteries on the market, the battery is perfectly integrated into the frame yet easy to remove for external charging. The motor is a mid-engine design, so it is concealed in the bottom bracket shell for an ideal center of gravity. The Sturmvogel is the ultimate eBike with 4 modes ranging from Eco, Tour, Sport and Turbo to accommodate any riding style choose to pedal.
Choose your size and color from the menus above. For any questions, please call us at (973) 500-3082 anytime - or come visit us if you live in NJ for a test ride of any of our E-bikes for sale at 400 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona, NJ 07044.
- Class: Class-1
- Drive Train: Brose 250W
- Powerpack: 37V/17.5Ah/650Wh
- Modes: Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo
- Charging Time: approx. 3.4hrs to 80%, approx. 4.5hrs to 100%
- Battery Range: 137 miles (single charge at the optimal condition)
- Max. Speed: 20mph
- Frame: 7005 Aluminum
- Frame Size: 46/51cm
- Fork: Aluminum fork
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alfine
- Shifters: Shimano Alfine SL-S7000-8 Rapid Fire Plus
- Crankset: Miranda Classic + SR Suntour 44T
- Chain: KMC Z610HX
- Cassette: SShimano Alfine SM-8S31 22T
- Brakes: Shimano BR-M365, hydraulic disc 180/160mm
- Handlebar: BULLS
- Stem: BULLS
- Seat Post: BULLS
- Saddle: Velo
- Hubs: Formula/Shimano Nexus SG-S6000-8
- Rims: STYX BF-1
- Wheel Size: 26
- Tires: Schwalbe Fat Frank, 26×2.35
- Pedals: Wellgo
- Weight: 52.6 lbs (approx.)