The Early Rider Lite Wooden Balance Bike: 12", Wood
The Bonsai brings together the very best that birch and aluminium have to offer to satisfy those who love the tactile beauty and heirloom quality of wood, but are into the durability and serviceability of a corrosion free metal.
The horizontally laminated SuperPly™ frame is precisely engineered to harness the wood's natural spring for fantastic ride quality, whilst having the rotational stiffness that enables the clean lines of the single sided stay. A profile designed to eliminate weight but also wastage in production - so you can rest easy about the carbon foot print of your bike.
And, if durability, ride quality and responsible manufacturing weren't enough, the Bonsai comes complete with our super lightweight all aluminium wheels running on sealed cartridge bearings and the awesome Ritchey finishing kit, keeping resistance and weight low and speed and control high.
- Total Weight: 7.17lbs/ 3.25kgs
- Features 12" wheels with pneumatic tires
- Adjustable reach and seat height (minimum seat height 29.5cm)
- Seat: Embossed faux leather (non-toxic, pthalates free)
- Headset: reinforced aluminum
- Fork: Laminated, notched ends, transverse veneers
- Handlebars: 2" riser, laminated
- Hubs: 28mm cartridge bearings
- Rims: Aluminum
- Spokes: Steel, painted black
- Nipples: Silver
- Tires: Innova, IA-2068 12.5" x 1.75"
- Weatherproof marine birch ply, FSC approved
- One-year warranty
- STANDOVER HEIGHT: 33CM
- FRAME: TRANSVERSE LAMINATED GRADE A BIRCH VENEERS, WBP GLUE
- FORK: TRANSVERSE LAMINATED GRADE A BIRCH VENEERS, WBP GLUE
- STEERER TUBE: AL6061
- WHEELSET: ER 12", PNEUMATIC, SEALED CARTRIDGE BEARING
- HUBS: CNC’D AL6061, CARTRIDGE BEARING, HOLLOW AL7075 AXLE
- RIMS: 20H ANODISED AL6061, BLACK
- SEAT POST: AL6061, 22.2MM
- FRONT TIRE: 12.5*1.75, INNOVA-2603