Magnum Classic Low Step
The Magnum Classic Low Step is a folding electric bicycle powered by a fifth generation German engineered electric system.
- A powerful 36v 350 watt folding bike that will get you places fast.
- Easy Folding Frame – Low Step.
- Wide gel saddle for maximum comfort and reliability.
- A large display with 6 levels of assist.
- Stocked with a Rear Carrier, Front and Rear lights and Padded Leather grips.
22-44 Miles Per Charge
350 Watt Geared Hub Motor
36v13ah LI-NCM Battery
Introduction: Magnum Classic
- Model: Magnum Classic 36V Low Step
- Suggested Use: Commuting, Urban, Neighborhood
- Warranty: 1 Year Comprehensive
- Motor Type: 8fun Rear Mounted Geared Hub 36v 350w
- Motor Output: 36v 350w
- Battery Voltage / Amp Hours / Watt Hours: 36v / 13ah / 468wh
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Nickel Cobalt Manganese (Li-ncm)
- Estimated Charge Time: 6.5 Hrs
- Estimated Min And Max Range: 22 To 44 Miles (Depending On Riding Style, Terrain, Rider Weight And Peddle Assist Level.)
- Display Type: Das-kit C3, Fixed, Backlit, Monochrome Lcd
- Display Records: Power Output Indicator(6 Bars), Battery Level (6 Bars), Speed, Assist Level (0-6), Odometer, Trip Distance, Trip Time
- Drive Modes: Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist, Trigger Throttle
- Top Speed: 25mph With Pedal Assist, 20mph Throttle Only
- Lights: Independent Front Headlight, Independent Rear Light
- Total Weight/ Battery Weight: 48.5lbs / 7lbs
- Frame Type: Low Step / Folding
- Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Fork Details: Zoom Aria Suspension with Preload Adjustment, 40 mm Travel, 9 mm QR Skewer
- Attachment Points: Rear Rack Bosses, Fender Bosses
- Stem: Tool-Free Adjustable Height
- Gearing Details / Shifter Details: Shimano Tourney 7 Speed / Shimano Revoshift 7 Speed
- Brakes: Tektro Front and Rear Mechanical Disc with 180 mm Front Rotor and 160 mm Rear Rotor, Artek Levers with Motor Inhibitor
- Cranks / Pedals: Shimano / Wellgo F178 Aluminum Alloy Platform
- Grips / Saddle: Faux Leather / Selle Royal
- Headset: Neco
- Brakes Details: Promax Mechanical Disc with 180mm Front Rotor and Promax rear V-Brakes, Apse Levers with Motor Inhibitor
- Grips / Saddle: Selle Royal / Selle Royal
- Seatpost / Seatpost Diameter: Promax / 27.2mm
- Tires: CST Kevlar Lined, Reflective Sidewall Stripe / Schrader Valve
- Wheel Size: 20″x2.1″ / 20in
- Folded Dimensions: 14 x 33 x 33″
*Please allow extra delivery time for shipping e-bikes. All electric bicycles must be shipped Hazmat Certified by U.S. Ground. Estimated delivery window is anywhere from 7 to 16 days depending on location.
Choose your size and color from the menus above. For any questions, please call us at (973) 500-3082 anytime - or come visit us if you live in NJ for a test ride of any of our E-bikes for sale at 400 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona, NJ 07044.