EZ-TAD SX SPECIFICATIONS
- WHEEL BASE 40″ (101.6cm)
- OVERALL LENGTH 65″-73″ (165.1-185cm)
- WIDTH 32″ (81cm)
- SEAT HEIGHT 14″ (35.56cm)
- FRAME High Tensile Tig Welded Steel
- FORK High Tensile Steel
- BB Sealed Cartridge
- CRANK Alloy 170×52/42/30 (steel rings)
- F. DERAILLEUR Shimano
- R. DERAILLEUR Sram
- SHIFTER Sram
- FREEWHEEL Sram 11-32 8sp
- PEDALS Alloy Cage
- BRAKE FRONT Winzip Dual Mechanic Disc
- BRAKE REAR N/A
- BRAKE LEVER Promax Alloy w/L.H. Lock
- HEADSET Sealed Mechanism Steel
- HANDLEBAR Alloy Direct Steer
- HUB FRONT Alloy Tadpole
- HUB REAR Formula Alloy Q/R Cassette
- RIM FRONT 20×1.75 36h Alloy
- RIM REAR 20×1.75 36h Alloy
- SPOKES 14g. Stainless Steel
- TIRE FRONT 20×1.50 BW Kenda Kwest
- TIRE REAR 20×1.50 BW Kenda Kwest
- SADDLE Contoured Foam w/Lyca Cover
- SEAT SLIDE Steel
- SEAT BACK Steel Cool Back Adjustable w/Bottle Braze-ons
- WEIGHT 48 lbs
- WEIGHT LIMIT 300 lbs
- X-SEAM 33″-47″
Looking for door-to-door fully assembled delivery? Check out our new service "$250 Electric Trike Shipping - Fully Assembled Private Freight Service"
Some of the most respected brands in the industry require dealers to fully assemble, tune, adjust, test, and quality inspect their vehicles before being permitted to sell. These brands require this in order to insure their products are being assembled by certified technicians.
We offer FULLY Assembled and Tuned E-Trikes shipping to your doorstep on a wooden skid by private shipping company. This service means that when you receive the trike, all of the testing and adjusting have been certified. The only requirement for you is to unfasten the ratcheting straps and remove any covering we may have used to protect the outside of the trike, and then power on and RIDE!
This is so much easier than attempting to assemble and tune the trike yourself. Even if our brands would let customers assemble and tune their own trikes, the truth is that 90% of those customers would need to seek out a professional bike mechanic and a licensed electrician to tune the trike so that the brakes cut off correctly, the speed torque is set based on the correct placement of the sensor, the disc brakes are accurately aligned, and the gear shifting is appropriately timed with the motor so that you aren't shifting while the motor is torquing. These items and many more are what frustrate customers eventually leading them to carry their trike in parts and pieces to the local bike shop hoping and pleading for assistance. This is also when the money starts adding up. We know, we see this all the time.
Take advantage of fully-assembled and private freight shipping services. You will love your new e-trike that much more.